I walked around the corner of the house last night and discovered an iris blooming. I think it was confused!
Saturday, October 17, 2020
Is it spring?
Posted by
Rone'
at
2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I walked around the corner of the house last night and discovered an iris blooming. I think it was confused!
Posted by
Rone'
at
2:31 PM
5 comments:
Oh, my! I walked up Perseverance yesterday and saw fresh snow on the mountain top.
Wow ... the clouds cleared enough for you to see the top of the mountain?
Yes - for two whole days!
The "Oh, my" part of my comment was for the iris.
Yes, I know.
We had snow on the mountains a while back (a couple times). It was in the 70s today.
There was a bit of snow in the front yard this morning. Looking across the channel the snowline was about 3/4 of the way down the mountains -- well into the Blueberry Hills neighborhood. That was very fast from mountaintop to ground. Forecast is for up to an inch tonight.
Post a Comment