Happy Fourth of July!
I was a little tired after only 3.5 hours of sleep. The girls offered to put on relaxing sounds, give me a massage and make me breakfast. It was coffee, cookies, yogurt and almonds.
Other morning activities included making chocolate cupcakes, Animal Crossing, nap and more thank you notes and flags. I later decorated the cupcakes with yellow frosting and red, white and blue sprinkles.
A change was made in our barbecue plans. The event was pushed back from noon to 5pm due to rain, which finally cleared up about 4ish.
Shortly before 5, we headed to St Savournin for an evening 4th of July burgers and fries barbecue at Franck and Loriane's. We stayed until 10pm. It was nice to see the family again. A few family members are reticent about vaccination. I briefly joined in a discussion trying to convince Enzo of the wisdom of vaccination.
The Delta variant is now up to 30% of cases. R is trending up slightly. In the 0.6s, up from the 0.5s.
0 comments:
Post a Comment