Thursday, July 15, 2021

Things To Do getting checked off

I have been busy finishing some projects.  One was to make a Back-to-School banner to hang on the first day of school to make our cafeteria dinner tradition more festive.  I found an online fabric store, Spoonflower that has a huge selection of fabrics.  



The other project is one that I started 12 years ago.  I finally was motivated to finish Eric's 4th and 5th year photo and now that collection is complete.  

I have been better at staying on top of the Shutterfly books and will soon be done with the 2020 tome (this one will be in two parts because of Roy's daily Sequestered in Seattle posts).  Not sure what I'll be doing with my time when the kids are in school if I finish all the projects-I-started-but-never-finished this summer, but I'm sure I'll think of something.   

  

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Lovely! So satisfying to complete a project, isn't it?

mt San Francisco said...

If you get to the end of your projects, please celebrate! I would love the vicarious pleasure of knowing someone who knocked off their entire list--what a distant dream it seems.

ket said...

My Things task app tells me I have 442 tasks on the list for today. I doubt you'll be hearing from me anytime soon.