Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Washington Reopen, Day 7

Wednesday was back to work day. I found an interview on my calendar in the morning. I forgot to mark my calendar so they wouldn't do that. It went fine.


Nicole had scheduled a garage door tune up for the morning. That included replacement of the keypad, which has been unreliable in cold weather for the last couple years. Nicole came into my office a bit later to tell me it was raining. I haven't seen yet whether it was a measurable amount.

Speaking of measurement, I checked the numbers and found that U.S. new cases have stopped decreasing. They haven't obviously started rising yet, but I'm not optimistic given that new vaccinations continue to decline. Washington State is still trending down, for now, but barely.

In the afternoon, Nicole, Lydia, and Colin had dentist appointments. I biked Colin over a little later, since he was scheduled back-to-back with Lydia. Rachel signed up to watch an interview between two of her favorite authors this evening. I think she had a good time.

I played Boomerang Fu with Colin and Eric before and after dinner. Eric was being unruly without that distraction. That left no time for other pursuits, taking us right up to family time. We watched two episodes each of the two new shows we're still surveying. The trouble is that the children do not agree about which of the two is the one to watch.

0 comments: