Friday, February 12, 2021

Anticipatin' Vaccination

Anwyl and I just got first vaccine appointments for Monday morning, at the Coliseum stadium. We have been eligible for at least two weeks--friends all around, minutes over the Oakland city line, have been getting them--but neither our city/county or our healthcare provider had appointments available. So, big relief. Still kind of casting the stink-eye at Oakland for being so slow, personally. Anwyl sees it differently--he was content to wait until Kaiser (healthcare provider) called us but honestly, I think that could have been never, given that the first communication from them that we received about COVID -- this ENTIRE time -- was a mass-mailed form letter a couple of weeks ago saying that yes, they had no vaccine. Anyway. I will now get off my high horse and go back to work...

4 comments:

Roy said...

Yay!

ET said...

Don't hurt yourself climbing down!

Tanya said...

Great news!

mt San Francisco said...

So...this morning we got a message moving our appointments from Monday to Friday next week. We hope that is not a trend.