Wednesday, February 17th.
I made another batch of crêpes for breakfast this morning so I had the recipe fresh in my mind when Roy asked for it later in the day. I went out to check the car and saw that it had, indeed, charged last night.
I only had to teach from 10 to noon today as my afternoon students are doing their mock exam this week so there was no class. I spent the afternoon on various other work tasks instead.
Gabrielle came over in the afternoon because Alain and Jackye had a doctor's appointment. The girls played outside. When they wanted to come in later, I made them put on masks and also donned one myself. Laureva was unhappy and accused me of being mask-obsessed. Oh, well. Tough cookies, kid.
The girls did tennis this morning and Zoom drama with Sophie in the afternoon. Typical Wednesday in that respect.
3 comments:
We also had crepes for breakfast this morning! :D
Tanya - Harper and Luna have started posting to IG again. Just fyi.
Cool!
Post a Comment