It is almost 10 p.m. (it will be past that by the time I post), and I need to go to bed. It has been a day.
Slept in ... ish ... knowing that the day was packed with more than any weekend day should be.
Up ... breakfast, then packed for my trip, a week long jaunt to NW Arkansas and Oklahoma. This included tracking down a few items I haven't needed since my last work trip 13 months ago.
Lunch ... then into the office to do some work. After a while, I decided to take a break and get my workout in, which was equally fun and torturous ... is that spelling right?
Then, I retrieved the boys from Jenn's, did some more work while they took the dogs to play next door, and finished up a task after they returned.
What next? Dog bath time, with an assist from Andrew, followed by cleaning the shower and doing more work.
Finally, work "done" (all that I was able to get to, not all that I wanted to get to), I hopped on the Pelotread for 45 minutes of intervals. I just finished situps. I need to get up, take a shower, and go to bed.
Happy Easter!
5 comments:
That looks right.
Have a good trip. Driving or flying?
Between work and workouts, you're day is filled with work.
Flying ... it's a long drive to Arkansas.
No workout today. Up, ready, took boys for donuts. Packed up my backpack and headed to the airport about 7:45. The airport has changed a lot since I last traveled in early March, 2020. Flight mostly on time. Arrived in Tulsa, got rental, got lunch, drove to Fayetteville. Got to office a little before 5 and worked for a couple hours. Group dinner watching the crappy MBB championship game. Back to the hotel. Worked for 3 hours. I think. Bed time has long since passed. Oh well.
Exciting to hear about someone going on a trip! Even a work trip...
Post a Comment