Thursday, April 1st.
Tuesday night, Laureva's teacher forwarded a fake government declaration saying that Covid-19 was transmitted through hair and students were now required to wear shower or swim caps to school. This morning, some teachers and students were wearing them as part of the joke.
I had planned to go for a walk before heading home, but ran into Penny outside of school and chatted with her for nearly an hour, eating up my exercise time. I went home and got directly to work.
Maëva was home this afternoon as her teacher was absent and no sub was available. She declined to join me for yoga as she had her nose in a good book. I took a thirty-minute break from work before going to pick up Laureva at school to play a couple rounds of Harry Potter matching cubes with Maëva.
Before heading home from school, Laureva and I stopped by the Maternelle to pick up my Easter chocolate order. She got to see one of her former teacher's aids. The aid has been having a rather hard time of it as the teacher she helps out is pregnant and has been having complications. She's off work without a sub so the aid has to manage the kids on her own.
Back home, the girls colored hard-boiled eggs for Easter. We still haven't gotten our decorations out. Maybe tomorrow. Then I helped Laureva with her homework.

0 comments:
Post a Comment