Thursday morning was rainy, but Nicole, Rachel, and I went running at Queen Anne Bowl anyway, and remembered that it's nice to run in the rain. My left knee was bothering me in the last interval, but I didn't push it, so hopefully it will recover quickly.
I had several meetings in the afternoon, and then worked a little past five to finish things up before the four day weekend. I have an extra day off tomorrow. The kids still have school, except Eric.
Either the rain or the wind knocked over more fava beans. One plant broke at the root, which surprised me. Our iris has a blossom that will open soon, and Nicole said the yellow blue-eyed grass had one too, but it had closed again by the time I looked. A couple more sunflower seeds have sprouted, too.
Colin attended a birthday party in the afternoon, at the same park as Lydia's over the weekend. Nicole and Rachel stopped by Rachel's friend's house to drop off a journal that they're going to work on together, and they picked up some supplies from Michael's. Nicole got popsicle sticks to go in the mold with pineapple frozen yogurt. There was some left over, so she put it in the ice cream freezer and we had it for dessert while watching two episodes of Merlin.
1 comments:
Pineapple frozen yogurt sounds good!
Post a Comment