Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sunday

Thanks to the time change, and probably the fact I didn't get home from painting until after 9 last night, the dogs didn't try and get me up before 5.  In fact, I got them up at 6:20!  Fed dogs, quick shower, late to go get groceries, but there was almost no one there.  Church, a cow expedition and Hangout.  Sorry I disappeared abruptly. Got a call from a coworker that was coming to measure the next section of fence.  He's going to price it out and help replace the worst section that won't last another season. 

  Finished the baby quilt top I was working on during the Hangout after a break, some reading and a 40 minute nap.  Now to put the layers together and I'll have 2 ready to quilt.  I have enough extra star blocks for another baby quilt if I make 2 more sets, so that will be the next one. The hardest part is picking 2 fabrics!

1 comments:

Tanya said...

I wondered what happened. Good news about the fence, though.