Happy 17th anniversary to Nicole! Only a few percent of those years have been spent in the current confinement. We've never spent so much time together. Good thing we like each other.
We spent most of the day at home. We all piled in the car together this afternoon for an order pick-up at the World Market down by Pike Place, and Nicole and I went alone later to pick up dinner at an Indian restaurant in lower Queen Anne.
At home, Nicole got a lot of mileage from a YouTube channel where two young men listen to pop songs from before their time, ostensibly for the first time ever. Their responses are sometimes entertaining.
I helped the kids pass a level in Mario Bros., practiced juggling, played Tzolk'in again with Nicole and Rachel (Nicole won again), and messed around in the garden.
There was plenty of water pressure in the rain barrel today, the first time I've used it since the rains. There was more snail damage on the beans this morning, but no sign of them by the time I went out. Maybe they'll be less active with dry weather returning? I harvested some more potatoes. Only one plant left, but it's the biggest one. I also found an iris seed pod that had been severed from its plant, so I took the seeds out and spread them around. There will be a lot more. Finally, I found what may be kidney bean sprouts in the pot with the potatoes. I moved them, and we'll see what happens.
After dinner we had chocolate zucchini cake and played a few rounds of Cabo before watching a movie, Blast from the Past. It is just what it says. Lydia said she thought it was funny.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment