Tuesday morning was chilly when I went out to look at the yard, but the day still warmed up as usual. The runner beans are starting to blossom, bright red. A couple more tomatoes have turned color, but they weren't ripe yet.
I went back outside after lunch for a few minutes, and the sun was beating down. I'm happy to have a mild summer. Nicole took Colin and Eric around the block on their bikes in the afternoon, but I didn't leave the yard, today.
Nicole had a meeting in the afternoon, so I took a break from work to help Eric with his Little Gym class. He participated in some of it. They were playing with a ball today. He's more interested in throwing than kicking.
After dinner, Nicole had multiple webinars. I got to practice juggling while the kids played with Lego downstairs. I worked on five for a while, then watched some YouTube to learn a couple three ball tricks. I started with Mills Mess, and then also learned a simpler trick called windmill. I made some progress, but they both need more work.
I started reading from Genji, but then Colin wanted to play Mario, so we did that until Nicole was done. We discovered we had not started our new series at the beginning. No wonder it seemed like a lot of characters to follow. We went back to the beginning, which made a lot more sense.
I learned yesterday that the blood bank is doing a drive in Queen Anne next week. I haven't donated since this all began. I scheduled an appointment for both me and Nicole. We're not sure yet whether she'll be eligible given the new FDA guidelines, due to her time in Europe, but we'll find out at the screening.
0 comments:
Post a Comment