Monday I returned to work in my basement office, but first I was up early enough to eat breakfast, check the yard, mix up some bread, and do a workout. It's not that I got a good night's sleep. First Amie was meowing for no apparent reason, then Lydia and Eric woke up unusually early.
The bread wasn't ready yet at lunchtime, so we ate Indian leftovers, with naan from the freezer. It took longer than usual, so I didn't have time for Eric's reading lesson. However, Lydia helped him read The Book with No Pictures at bedtime.
Dinner was pizza as usual on Monday, followed by brief time outside, brief reading time, and two games of Hogwarts Battle, the Monster Book of Monsters expansion. We got crushed in the first game, partly because of a forgotten proficiency, but rallied in the second and finished the game with no damage. That's a first.
Nicole had a setback today, as one of her PTA officers has opted for private school this year (from home). Hopefully that's not the beginning of a trend.
0 comments:
Post a Comment