Thursday, August 13, 2020

Sequestered in Seattle, Day 154

Wednesday was full of meetings at work, including an interview. I had to cut lunch short to get back to them. After work, while dinner was baking, we all went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was a little chilly, but not unpleasant. Rachel looked into a number of Little Free Libraries, and found a book at the last one.

After dinner Eric and I had a reading lesson, then Nicole, Rachel, and I played another game of Hogwarts Battle. Nicole thought Eric was going to join us, but he decided to watch Mickey Mouse, instead. We lost our game, but we'll try again, soon.

Eric wanted to read Green Eggs and Ham again before bed. He started without me, and needed much less help than yesterday. He wanted me to sleep next to him, so I put off writing the day's summary.

0 comments: