Tuesday, September 15th.
I forgot to report yesterday that the three-year-olds class at the Maternelle is closed. The teacher has been ill. However, her Covid-19 test came back negative today so they'll be back in school on Thursday. So my class closure prediction for Lascours still hasn't been fulfilled. We are only halfway through the month, though.
Walk with Fred and groceries morning. In addition, I had to prepare and post course notes from yesterday for the students who missed out due to the poor Internet connection. There was an email in my box this morning explaining that the Internet issues were university-wide and are being investigated. Hopefully, they'll get things under control soon . . .
Capucine came home with us briefly after school. The girls were talking about a race that was organized at lunchtime by the activities person. Laureva lost to her friend Mathilde because she had trouble getting her fountain to work for the mandatory drinking stage. However, she didn't seem to mind. They were all laughing good naturedly about it.
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Lascours Lockdown, Day 185
I decided to name the new car Ellie Bluebell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember Jenny suggested Ellie, but now I can't remember why.
Ellie because it starts like electric.
Ah yes, duh!
Post a Comment