Sunday, September 20th.
Sunny this morning, but it clouded over and started raining heavily around 11am. The rain let up mid day, but storms are forecast once again for the evening.
This morning, Laureva and I made red pancakes and I baked my loaf of sourdough seed bread. The new Maternelle PTA president came over at 10am. I spent two hours showing her the ropes and sent her off with the "Bible" and a box of materials. My work is officially done! Although, she has asked if we can get together again in January to talk about end of the year activities - if they'll be able to go ahead this year - as she doesn't have any first-hand experience given that they were canceled this past year. I amenably agreed. And I still have stuff in our shed that I need to get moved back to the storage area in the school . . . So, nearly done, I guess.
Maëva spends as much time as possible these days with her nose in The Land of Stories books recommended by Rachel. I think she's nearing the end of book 3 of 6. Laureva is not always very happy about this as Maeva would often prefer to read then play with her.
This evening, I baked another eggplant zucchini parmigiano. This time, I added fresh tomato, chopped green pepper and a little bit of fresh brousse (a kind of soft cheese). My lunches for the week should be set.
Nice hangout this evening with Mom, Dad, Roy and Evan.
1 comments:
Egglant zucchini parmigiano sounds excellent!
Post a Comment