Sunday, January 6, 2013

For Meredith

This morning, on the hangout, Meredith asked if I'd done my workout. Jenn replied "yes, we wrestled boys at church." I added that I was sore and didn't think I'd be working out today.

I am a liar.

Andrew made sure G'ma got adequate kitty time this weekend. So, we just had Lucas today. We were going to watch tv, so I thought "What the heck ... I might as well row."

So, I rowed. And I rowed. And, I rowed some more. I completed my 10K in just under 52 minutes. It was a leisurely pace, for the most part. I didn't figure I should push particularly hard early on, given the total distance.

So ... Meredith ... I worked out today. I also went for a long doggy walk. And, another doggy walk is imminent.

4 comments:

mt San Francisco said...

You are an inspiration! Or maybe I should say aspiration... We went to yoga and then we took a nap.

ET said...

Maybe an exasperation?

ket said...

You got it!

ET said...

I'm annoying? Thanks!