This morning, on our drive to school, Rachel and I were discussing visits. We had just gone over how we would fit two more people in the car with us, if the need arose. Rachel said, "Andrew wouldn't like to visit us", or something to that effect, and I asked, "Why?" She replied, "Because he doesn't like to get dirty." I asked how he would get dirty visiting us, and she said, "Colin would spit up on him."
So, you tell me: how well does Rachel conceptualize her cousin?
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Rachel imagines Andrew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is a line of conversation we discussed in a hangout when you were not present, but Rachel was. Tanya was there, too.
But, yes, she has Andrew pegged.
But he does like to play outside in the dirt!
Has Colin spit up on Rachel?
Yes, he has.
Post a Comment