Friday, January 11, 2013

Hmmm Things

Things that make me go "hmmm" about myself:

Going to the hospital for a checkup often makes me crave chocolate. Why is that?

Having too much of something stocked up around the house (currently, bars of soap) stresses me out. Why is that?

When Maëva wakes me up early, even if I wake up feeling physically rested, I feel psychologically jipped out of precious sleep and fatigue quickly kicks in. Why can't I just get up and go?

Anybody else have any of these kind of quirks?

5 comments:

ET said...

Hmmm. I don't know. I don't consider myself to be especially quirky.

Roy said...

When I go shopping with others, I feel tired and hungry almost instantly.

ET said...

Really? Dad, too!

Nicole Tromble said...

Yes, Roy definitely gets really grouchy as soon as we enter a store, he complains of hunger and makes the trip unbearable.

Nicole Tromble said...

For as long as I can remember, there can only be two types of cereal opened at once (there can be more types of cereal in the pantry, but only two can be opened). Once, my brother opened a third box (one that I was looking forward to, but refused to open until one of the other boxes were gone) and it really made an impression on me, even now, more than 20 years later, I still find what he did annoying.