Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Green eggs and sausage

I gave the girls six Dr. Seuss books for Christmas. Rachel has been practicing reading Green Eggs and Ham. After she meticulously read about half of it, with a little assistance, to her Taylor grandparents over the phone yesterday, Nicole had the idea of making her green eggs for breakfast. This morning, she carried out that plan. Rachel reported that she likes green eggs. And we didn't even have to pester her endlessly to try them.

7 comments:

Galen Tromble said...

Lydia doesn't look so sure about them.....

ET said...

Can you blame her?

Tanya said...

I hope she doesn't decide to try out everything she reads about!

mt San Francisco said...

Oh my gosh...cuteness overload! For some reason, the green eggs remind me of something I ate years ago, scrambled eggs with Matzoh crumbled up in them, that I recall as being very good. Anyone else had this foodstuff and do you remember what it is called? (I think it has an official name.)

Roy said...

Matzo brei? (Says Google.)

mt San Francisco said...

Yes! That's it. Thank you.

Tanya said...

What is Matzo? Some kind of blue cheese?