In some cases, a picture is enough. For example, a caption saying "Pam in the hammock" probably is not necessary for me to see that Pam is in the hammock. However, some others would benefit from a little bit of context.
Pictures are not a total replacement for words in all cases.
Not tthe point. There are at least 1000 words that can be replaced, but they aren't always the most essential ones.
For example, if I take a picture of the players on a football field pre-snap, I can tell who is playing, the LOS, possibly which way they are going, who the home team is, etc.
But, I might not know the score, the outcome of the play, when in the game it was, etc.
8 comments:
Words?
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Gorgeous!
The photos brings to mind Lost. Breathtaking and uber -relaxing. Have a great time and come home well rested.
Cliche.
In some cases, a picture is enough. For example, a caption saying "Pam in the hammock" probably is not necessary for me to see that Pam is in the hammock. However, some others would benefit from a little bit of context.
Pictures are not a total replacement for words in all cases.
True, but a picture is worth 1,000 words. If you need to replace 1,500 words, one picture will not do.
Not tthe point. There are at least 1000 words that can be replaced, but they aren't always the most essential ones.
For example, if I take a picture of the players on a football field pre-snap, I can tell who is playing, the LOS, possibly which way they are going, who the home team is, etc.
But, I might not know the score, the outcome of the play, when in the game it was, etc.
So, take a picture of the scoreboard.
Post a Comment