The "before" shot was actually after I had spent an hour pulling grass and weeds!
Looks nice. But there seem to be three concrete blocks missing . . .
Looks very nice.
The missing blocks have always been that way. There is only one layer of them there. I'm guessing they may have sunk in a bit over time. I probably need to pull them out to get the grass out from between them and maybe try and adjust their height.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The "before" shot was actually after I had spent an hour pulling grass and weeds!
Looks nice. But there seem to be three concrete blocks missing . . .
Looks very nice.
The missing blocks have always been that way. There is only one layer of them there. I'm guessing they may have sunk in a bit over time. I probably need to pull them out to get the grass out from between them and maybe try and adjust their height.
Post a Comment