Neither weather (the day started out gray and rainy) nor illness (I was in the middle of a bought with laryngitis) could keep us from the annual Garlaban picnic. I hiked up and down. Sylvain and Maëva rode up with Jean-Louis Négrel and Timéo. Sylvain got nominated to accompany Maëva in the vehicle because of his bad ankle. A lot of people were scared off by the weather this year and we were a smaller group than usual. However, it turned out to be the perfect day for the hike/picnic. We started out about ten-thirty and only got a handful of sprinkles. It was cloudy as we hiked up, but that made it be a good hiking temperature. Once we got to the top, the sun came out and stayed all afternoon. Plus, there was very little breeze. Lounging around outside in the sunshine was much enjoyed by all:
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Garlaban 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't know driving up was an option!
You have to have an appropriate vehicle, so it's only for little people, invalids, and those setting up the apéritif!
Post a Comment