Today is Mother's Day in France. I had been at a conference in Angers since Thursday and got up early today to catch the 7:35 am train back to Marseille. Sylvain picked me up at the Gare St. Charles at 1:20 pm. When we got back to the house, Maëva wished me "fet" and helped her grandma give me a little pot of "fowers." Then she helped her dad give me a "peasant" in a pretty gold and white gift box with a ribbon handle: a strapless summer dress in navy blue with white polka dots.
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Fête des Mères
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ahh. A little cheese with the whine?
Love hearing about Maeva's language acquisition!
I added a photo of Maëva and I. Come see it!
Very cute.
Hair looks excellent.
That is a really cute picture of the two of you!
Post a Comment