We have a somewhat normal weekend ahead. Saturday is invasive plant work in the park, farmer's market, and a composers' group potluck for dinner - with some afternoon cooking before. Sunday is a little less busy, with morning yoga and a hangout - maybe some yard work if the weather is good. Monday is unplanned at this point - just might stay that way. How about you?
Friday, May 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No particular plans. Tomorrow's matinee of the Star Trek Into Darkness is a possibility. Tom will likely be either working on private-practice start-up tasks or planning a kayak trip in Glacier Bay. If it's not raining, I might rake the front yard and it's about time to harvest rhubarb. If I was really inspired I'd look into house redecorating options.
Already up. Had a PB&J bagel for breakfast. Lucas mooched.
Saturday: conferencing in Angers. Sunday: returning home; French mother's day; hangout. Monday: not a holiday.
Post a Comment