I went to Chipotle for dinner. It was about a 0.6 mile walk from the hotel. I went to the location at Walnut Street and 12th Street (SW corner), although there is a location a few blocks west of there, too, which would have only been incrementally farther. The other location is between 15th and 16th on Walnut. The hotel is on 13th.
It was good. It was typical Chipotle, except for the wood floors. Like many Chipotle's, they have a slightly different seating set-up. They have bar height tables, like the new Chipotle in Norman, with stools on both sides. So, it is an efficient use of space (I like to sit at the bar height places), although it wouldn't be great for young kids. They have some regular height table/stool set-ups, too.
One thing that is great about Chipotle is that the prices are consistent between Norman and Philly. I can't say the same for other places. As with all Chipotle's, the prices aren't exactly the same due to the difference in meat prices for different locations, but it is always a nickel here or a dime there. Yay, Chipotle!!!
Monday, May 13, 2013
Chipotle Mexican Grill (Philadelphia)
Posted by
ET
at
4:15 PM
Labels: Philadelphia, restaurant review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Take note: I do not plan on eating Chipotle in Philadelphia, so get your fill before I get there!
LOL!! Good thing to set the right expecctations, Jennifer :).
I know of a good place to eat in Pennsylvania when visiting. :)
When in Philly, I think it only appropriate sample have a steak sandwich.
Post a Comment