Thursday, July 2nd. Reopening Day 53.
Sylvain woke up with a sore throat and is not feeling that great.
Muggy today. It clouded over and rained briefly mid afternoon.
It was a day of dish towel & metal box deliveries for the PTA. I took a first load in the morning and another at lunch time. Orders were handed out morning, lunch and afternoon. At lunch time, we also delivered presents to Laureva's teacher and teacher's aid. In between, I managed to spin, do yoga and get started on my last round of exam grading. Only three papers to grade this time, but the students' whole year is riding on this one exam so my marking will have to be meticulous as there is much potential for complaints.
After school, I took the girls out to the pool as Sylvain didn't feel up to it.
In France Covid-19 news, with 900+ new cases reported yesterday, the 7-day moving average has bumped up to 600+.
Thursday, July 2, 2020
Lascours Lockdown, Day 110
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uh oh?
I hope Sylvain feels better soon. Do you know if France is doing organized contact tracing to follow remaining cases?
I don't know. I haven't been able to find out what the testing policy is. Apparently, for cases in schools, they test everyone connected with the establishment. However, I'm not sure how far down the line they go in terms of contact tracing . . . I heard on the radio a couple days ago that France has more test kits than they are using. There is fear of them expiring before they're used and a push for them to be sent abroad where they might be more useful.
Post a Comment