Saturday, July 11, 2020

Lascours Lockdown, Day 119

Saturday, July 11th. Reopening Day 62. David's birthday.
The girls wanted to make me breakfast today. Maeva made a cheese omelette that she and I split. Laureva cut up a banana, fried the slices, and arranged them on a plate with a bit of sugar and some chocolate. It was quite good.
Yesterday, I woke up with a pinched nerve between my shoulder blades that no amount of sleeping without a pillow, stretching and doing yoga managed to alleviate. It made me nauseous and made my hands and forearms tingle when I lifted them above my head. This evening, I took an Advil which has finally helped.
Sylvain went to Gemenos for a boules tournament today. This evening, he reported that his team had won. Anyway, I decided to move pizza day until tomorrow when he'll be around. So instead of pizza, I spent this morning making another eggplant/zucchini parmesan casserole and a chocolate zucchini cake.
The girls did Ooz-Os and slime today. They played outside for a bit, flew Maeva's kite and went swimming. For dinner, I made them spaghetti and meatballs.

0 comments: