Wednesday was my second day of return to office, and the first time I've made consecutive trips to the office since this all began. But first, I walked to Paola's house and dropped off the kids' piano music.
The plan was for them to walk there after school in case Nicole didn't get back in time and Paola had to take them to piano. Eric knew the plan, and Lydia knew the plan, but we neglected to remind Colin and he walked home with his friends, so Lydia had to come and get him, making them pretty late to meet up with Nicole. They still made their classes on time, though.
It was warm enough to walk home this evening without my jacket. I put it into my new backpack, acquired yesterday in a giveaway, and wore that home. Nicole was getting ready to meet up with Karen, so I served dinner and ate with the kids, then they went back to Coe to play basketball, except for Colin. I read.
When Rachel returned, she wanted help with her math in preparation for her test. That took quite a while, but we got through it all. Now she also needs to memorize some surface area formulas. Rachel is getting a new science teacher after spring break. Her current teacher sent an email to parents today, introducing his replacement.
0 comments:
Post a Comment