I did a few garden projects yesterday, starting by planting some berry bushes in the back garden after deciding they wouldn't be happy out in the hot and sunny front where I had originally planned to put them.
I thought I'd make a little herb planter around the base of the rain gauge post, and took a walk around the lot looking for rocks. There are plenty scattered around the front landscaping (on purpose, I think by the previous owners) but before using them I walked around the perimeter of the electric fence, thinking I'd seen some rock around the edge somewhere. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find a rabbit. I was quite close, focused on identifying a plant which may be St John's Wort. I made a little video (pardon the finger partially blocking at the beginning) and found its little hop into the brush entertaining, reminding me of the White Rabbit leading Alice off into Wonderland.
0 comments:
Post a Comment