This morning at work it was looking very much like we would not have a quorum for tonight's Planning Commission meeting. I was looking at my Facebook memories for the day, and was surprised to discover that on August 12, 2010 the Planning Commission meeting was canceled, presumably because we couldn't get a quorum! I couldn't find any actual documentation of the reason. We ended the evening with no quorum again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too many members on vacation?
1 on vacation and she told us last month she would be gone. 1 has 4 young kids and he doesn't want to risk Covid exposure. 1 had a recent Covid exposure, has tested negative but was being cautious. 1 has decided to resign-he is retired and I guess he has found the two don't work together. The other didn't give a reason.
Is the planning commission citizen volunteers?
Post a Comment