Sunday, May 17th. Reopening Day 7.
It was raining quite heavily at 3:45 when Tiger asked to go out the first time. He decided against it. It was still raining at 5:30, but he decided to take his chances the second time.
This morning, after spinning, the girls and I sat down together at the dining room table to paint watercolors on Dad's theme of our ideal world:
There was some time left before lunch, so we read stories then finished getting out summer clothes for Laureva.
There was some time left before lunch, so we read stories then finished getting out summer clothes for Laureva.
Leftovers for lunch.
After rest, we had tea and cookies and played another family game of Monopoly. Maëva tired after just about an hour of play (she was losing) so we called it quits, declaring Sylvain the winner (he had the indigo monopoly with hotels and three railroads) with team Tanya/Laureva coming in second (yellow monopoly with some houses). Then, the girls settled down to watch the DVD of Maëva's Astérix Mission Cléopatra dance show from last year. While they watched, I did miscellanous chores. Happily, I got my inbox lightened up again. Down to just five messages this time. Yippee! After a bit, Laureva tired of watching dancing. I set her up at the computer to work on her Paisley story. Later, as the girls were bathing, I poured myself a glass of Bourgogne Picpoul Noir that I ordered along with our anniversary champagne. Looking forward to Sunday hangout in just a few minutes.




3 comments:
Nice pics! Would love to use them for the Creating a Better World site.
Please do! That's what they're for.
Laureva's has people that are mostly the same, but with unique variations. So subtly perfect!
Not sure whether you can make it out on Maeva's, but the people on the top are doing violent things. That's why there's red.
Post a Comment