Let's see.
Work: it's busy. We had an interview on Wednesday. I wore my old blue suit ... and a headset!
Working out: I'm over 80 miles for the month of May thus far. I'm almost done with another lifting cycle, too. I deadlifted 390 (not any sort of record, but still a fairly big number) today.
House update: framing is complete. They started duct work today. They also poured the back patio and prepped to pour the stairs to the basement, which are actually pretty cool (not so much the stairs down, but just how it all ties together).
Here's a shot of the front entry, staircase, etc. Julie's office is the room you can see through the stairs. A guest room is above her office. You can also see the entry to the stairs down.
Here is the loft (there will be railing between the two columns) and view down to the living room.
Boys: school continues. They have a couple more weeks.
Dogs: they begin their next round of training on Saturday. They need it! They are super sweet, but a bit hard to handle.
Suits: I ordered a new black suit for this August. It came this week and fits splendidly.



3 comments:
You still clean up nice!
Glad everything seems to be progressing well.
Exciting to see the new house coming together! And to have a suit that does justice to your splendid self.
Post a Comment