Wednesday, May 27th. Reopening Day 17.
The girls could only see one tortoise this morning. Minor freak out. Luckily, I knew that the other one had taken to sleeping under a piece of bark.
Tech tutorial: I taught Maëva how to use Hangouts on her tablet and how to archive her email. She'd already figured out how to make and share albums in Google Photos. You may have already gotten some invites from her.
Work: Back to correcting exams. Unfortunately, my computer locked up mid morning, so that slowed me down a bit. I still managed to finish correcting the first set of 13 for my third-year students.
Socializing: Late morning, Franck stopped by with Izia to see Marie-Elisabeth. Then he came up to our house and we had a few beers out on the patio before lunch. Izia is smiling and moving her hands around and making lots of noises these days. Very cute.
Leisure: The trampoline security net was delivered today. Just waiting for the jump pad now. The girls went for a brief dip in the pool before their 4:30 Skype piano lesson. I stopped working to once again play "hairdresser" with Laureva during Maëva's part of the lesson.
Leftover lasagna for dinner.
0 comments:
Post a Comment